Professionals bannerikuva 2 tason sivuille
Kuopio University Hospital makes it easy for you to develop in your work and advance your career. Finland's most modern hospital was completed in the Puijo Hospital area in 2015.
Despite its size, Kuopio University Hospital is a comfortable, familiar, and safe working environment. The hospital's excellent atmosphere supports staff competence and reinforces their ability to cope with the task in hand. This is essential for the hospital's most important task – providing first-class patient care.
Kuopio University Hospital is always on the lookout for competent employees for permanent and fixed-term employment. In particular, posts are available for nurses and specialising physicians, but also for other health care professionals.
Kuopio University Hospital also employs health care industry professionals who have moved to Finland from abroad. Employees responsible for treating patients must have a good command of the Finnish language. Language training and other measures are in place to aid the development of language skills and adjusting to life in Finland. More information on job opportunities is available on request from Kuopio University Hospital's recruitment services.
Kuopio University Hospital
- Provides care services in all speciality fields
- Caters for job induction and further training – with easy access to continued studies at the nearby University of Eastern Finland
- Develops leadership through tailored training
- Offers state-of-the-art facilities and equipment for researchers
- Promotes well-being through leisure activities, rehabilitation leave, an industrial safety system, and occupational health care
- Pays for the home care of a sick child in the case of sudden illness if the father or mother needs to come to work
Professionals Recruitment contact info
Please feel free to contact us
Development Manager / Personnel
tel. (+358) 44 717 4848
general recruitment issues,
tel. (+358) 44 717 5113
Recruitment: Nurses and nursing students
tel. (+358) 44 717 6056
Recruitment: Nursing and secretarial services
tel. (+358) 44 717 6794
Recruitment: Doctors and other professional groups
tel. (+358) 44 717 2127
Recruitment: Practical Nurses