The Innovative Medicines Initiative will launch IMI2 – Call 20 on 21 January
The Innovative Medicines Initiative will launch IMI2 – Call 20 on 21 January with the following topics:
- Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis
- Innovations to accelerate vaccine development and manufacture
- Tumour plasticity
- Proton versus photon therapy for oesophageal cancer – a trimodality strategy
- Handling of protein drug products and stability concerns
- Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB)
This topic is part of the IMI Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme
Find out more
IMI will run webinars on all Call topics, as well as IMI's rules and procedures and opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from 22 to 31 January inclusive. Registration is free but obligatory via the links on the webinar page.
The draft topic texts are available on the Future Topics page of the IMI website.
IMI Calls for proposals represent an excellent opportunity for researchers to take part in ground-breaking collaborative projects that aim to deliver tangible benefits for patients. Scientists from academia, industry, SMEs, mid-sized companies, hospitals and patients' organisations are encouraged to get involved in our projects. Our success stories page offers a glimpse of the kinds of things IMI projects can achieve, and includes testimonials from project participants.
Feel free to share this information with your contacts and networks.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
The IMI Communications Team