Every year, KUH Heart Center provides high-quality treatment for approximately 20,000 patients. Forty cardiologists and surgeons, and over a hundred members of the nursing staff focus on the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Heartfelt Treatment at Heart Center
Heart Center is internationally renowned for its treatment and research. Heart Center includes cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery and vascular surgery. The latest know-how and technology are utilised in treatment. A Magnetic navigation equipment improves the results in treatment of arrhythmias. Trasncatheter Aortic Valve Implantations, prosthetic heart valves, are implanted without open heart surgery. Lung cancer can also be treated with endoscopic surgery. Heart Center is know for it's research on gene therapy in cardiovascular diseases.
- Catheter ablation of arrhythmias
- Percutaneous coronary interventions
- Cardiac imaging (MRI, CT, FDG-PET)
- Cardiac surgery
- Catheter valve procedures
- Endoscopic thoracic surgery
- Aortic endoprostehesis procedures
- Research on gene therapy of cardiovascular diseases