Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases
Patients from all dental specialities are treated at the Oral and Maxillofacial Clinic. Patients are admitted to the clinic from hospital or based on a referral from basic health care. The Clinic has an experienced staff offering high-quality treatment and expert service.
Tasks of the Clinic include
- Oral and dental procedures for risk patients
- Diagnostics and treatment of oral mucosal diseases and developmental disorders of the jaws
- Treatment of oral and maxillofacial traumas
- Treatment of odontogenic infections
- Treatment and rehabilitation of oral cancer patients in close co-operation with ENT- and plastic surgery clinics
The Oral and Maxillofacial Clinic co-operates with the University of Eastern Finland in the provision of basic education and specialist training in dental medicine.
Oral and Maxillofacial Clinic
Puijo Hospital, building 1, floor G1. Access to G-corridor from
Kaari Hospital main entrance
tel. (+358) 17 174 025, 9 a.m. - 12 a.m.
In urgent matters
tel. (+358) 44 717 4025